Kaisercraft currently have an exciting opportunity for a Casual Retail Salesperson to join our team at Grafton
We are searching for an energetic and motivated team member to join our team. If you are focused on delivering of high level of customer service, we would love you to apply.
We are looking for:
- Friendly, enthusiastic people who are confident talking to different customers and building relationships.
- Customer service – belief in exceptional customer service, ensuring our customers are the central consideration of all decisions
- Interpersonal skills – exceptional communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork – ability to work collaboratively and contribute to a team environment.
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable in line with the business needs
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Availability to work Monday – Sunday
- Be available to work between 3 – 15 hours per week.
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs and peak trade periods
- Computer skills essential
- A high level of energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
At Kaisercraft we value our people. If you are ready for a new challenge, your experience and knowledge will be rewarded with:
- Very generous employee discounts!
- A fun and positive work environment to work in!
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for this role then send your CV including cover letter to Debbie.M@kaisercraft.com.au or hand your resume in store at Grafton Shoppingworld Kaisercraft Store.